Tailored treatments can yield optimal results for your highest level of health.
Whether you or your family member need constant medical attention or require rehabilitative therapy, we are equipped with the people, the passion and the resources to help.
Parkside’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced doctors, nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional and behavioral care
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Onsite medical director and team of onsite physicians
- Physical, speech, cognitive and occupational therapy
- Therapy gym featuring electrotherapeutic point stimulation (ETPS), spaced retrieval technique, amputee therapy/prosthetics management and Wii™ gaming system
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Specialized skin and wound care including Wound V.A.C.®
- Management of complex medical conditions including lymphedema and sepsis
- Daily dietary management onsite with weekly visits by a dietician
- IV therapy
- Tracheostomy care
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN) and enteral feeding
- Vestibular rehabilitation therapy (VRT) for vertigo, dizziness, visual challenges and other inner ear or balance-related conditions
- Respiratory therapy including oxygen therapy up to 15L/minute
- Palliative care to manage pain from complex illnesses
- Pain management for noncomplex conditions
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Onsite specialty providers offer complete, convenient care.
- Primary care doctors
- Psychologist/psychiatric advanced registered nurse practitioner
- Wound care physician
- Pain management physician
Specialized programs provide focused treatments.
- Restorative nursing
- Infectious diseases